Behind the Green Gates

Feline doppelganger observes and comments on war, literature, sex, mankind, biology, Afghanistan,
tree-hugging, music, art, God and gods, America, books, politics and the return of the Florida anole.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Speaking of boys in baggy shorts ...

Well at least Blink 182 has a mirror in "I'm Not Sick but I'm Not Well,": "Been around the world and found that only stupid people were breeding; the cretins cloning and feeding, and I don't even own a t.v." I think Turgenev, if he didn't have to look at them (classic boy babies jumping around), might own the CD.

1 comment :

  1. After driving in the dark one morning and almost hitting 1/2 dozen people walking across the road in dark clothing, I realized, "I no longer wonder: is everybody stupid or what? It's true, they are." Should be a bumper sticker.

    ReplyDelete