Behind the Green Gates

Feline doppelganger observes and comments on war, literature, sex, mankind, biology, Afghanistan,
tree-hugging, music, art, God and gods, America, books, politics and the return of the Florida anole.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happiness UnPlugged

I read "The Happiness Project" quickly. Eager to get through to the happiness parts and what I found was a sprinkling of them and surprisingly, some I'd already discovered on my own and done. I highly recommend it if you are swimming in ideology and depression and low-illumination like me. First thing I did months ago, was clean out my closets. Sounds really, really dumb but once you open those boxes of Joy Mangano Huggable Hangars in lavendar, olive and camel and start putting your favorite clothes up in neat rows ... happiness abounds and when the closet is all dressed right dressed and those clothes practically salute ---- it's a cheap thrill, I admit but one nonetheless.

No comments :

Post a Comment